A few guidelines to make the Narrative Community Support Forum & Suggestion Board a great place for everyone.
At Narrative we have two forums, the Community Support Forum and the Suggestion Board.
- In the Community Support Forum we would love to hear your thoughts on already implemented and announced features e.g the Narrative Clip 2, this is also a great spot to get help by other Narrative Users around the Globe.
- In the Suggestion Board you can provide us with suggestions on new features to complement the Narrative Experience.
We are excited to have you here and look forward to hear your thoughts! Our goal is to help nurture conversations that are fun, informative and helpful, and to provide a place to exchange ideas, tips and techniques related to our product.
In case of discrepancy between these Guidelines and the Terms of Service, the Terms of Service will be deferred to.
Narrative Forum Content Publishing
If you are under 18 years of age, you warrant that you have the consent of a parent or guardian for registration. Narrative reserves the right to block users that we discover to be underage.
If you are new to the forums and are unsure about how/where to start, the Narrative Ninjas are always happy to help! The Narrative Forums are monitored by Narrative Ninjas who are identified by their titles displayed next to their profile names. Feel free to reach out to them, as long as you remain respectful and follow the directions given by them.
To help you get the best out of the platforms, here are some quick and easy guidelines on how to participate.
What to do
- Moderate your content
- Remember that the Narrative Forums are diverse platforms with users from all over the world, and that your posts may be visible to children, so please play nice and refrain from posting obscene content.
- Treat others as you would like to be treated
- The Narrative Forums are for users that come from all over the world (which is great for idea sharing). This also means that not everyone is going to agree with what you think and believe and vice versa. Regardless, everyone have the right to feel comfortable, so we ask that you to be polite and respectful in your interactions with other users.
- Have meaningful and sincere conversations
- By this, we mean no self-promotion or commercial solicitation.
- Have fun and enjoy interacting with users!
- Remember that this is your community and every Narrative user from all over the world makes the site for what it is, so do not be afraid to dive in and enjoy, as long as you do it respectfully! Learn how to get the most out of your Clip!
What not to do
To create a positive and constructive experience for all Narrative users when participating in the Narrative Forums, please post only relevant content based on the thread you are on. This forum is created to encourage knowledge sharing, so please refrain from:
- Spamming & Posting Unrelated Promotions
- The Narrative Forums are meant for idea sharing and problem solving, not for spamming and promotions. To make this a positive place for everyone, please refrain from posting any content that would constitute advertising, spam, chain letters or any other content that is not related to Narrative.
- Posting Illegal or Offensive Posts
- Unacceptable Content includes obscene, hateful, abusive, or objectionable content. Conversations drive the Narrative Forums and are an essential part of our community. We love and encourage participation from everyone; all we ask is that all conversations remain considerate and respectful. Inappropriate references to religion, race, gender, gender orientation or politics are thus not tolerated here. The same goes for personal attacks or harassment.
- Posting harmful or inaccurate Information
- This includes information that may intentionally or unintentionally mislead other Users. Also, refrain from posting any URLS or links to other websites that will disrupt our software or hardware.
- Infringing on Copyrights or Intellectual Property rights.
- You are an original and you should be proud of your own unique thoughts! Post only your own thoughts or content. Do not post any copyrighted content without permission.
Removal of Content
Problems will no doubt arise. If you see any content that you feel is not right, please contact the Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be tempted to post an entry on it, but it is not the best way to resolve an issue. Narrative does not generally edit or delete content posted by participants. However, if the content, at our discretion, does not comply with the Narrative Forum Guidelines and/or is inappropriate, we reserve the right to remove them.
We reserve the right to block users that do not comply with the Narrative Forum guidelines.
Super Users & Beta Testers
From time-to-time, Narrative may designate certain members as a valued participant on the forum. A designation such as this does not create an employment, agency or independent contractor relationship between Narrative and this member, nor does it make this member a Narrative spokesperson. The designation simply allows other the Narrative Forum participants to know which members have been helpful, have provided constructive advice and have set a positive example and tone. Opinions and advice provided by members are their own. Narrative is not responsible for the content of Super Users’ posts.
Employees of Narrative or companies that do business with Narrative may participate in a personal capacity, or at specific times, as representatives of Narrative or their respective employers. Employees of Narrative are subject to the appropriate Narrative codes of employee conduct, but please note that any point of view expressed will be their own. All employees are happy to engage in discussions on new features, however please note that these comments does not in anyway reflect the Narrative product roadmap.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
The Narrative Forum participants like you provide most of the content that is available here. Such third-party content is the sole responsibility of the person posting the content. Narrative does not control or endorse such content and is not responsible for this third-party content. Narrative does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness, usefulness, non-infringement on intellectual property rights, or quality of any content that appears on the forum, regardless of who originates that content. You expressly understand and agree that you bear all risks associated with using or relying on the content. Narrative will not be liable or responsible in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in the content, or for any losses or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of or reliance on any content. Always make sure to consult proper product documentation as to not void warranty.
Remember to use common sense when providing or receiving assistance from other forum participants. Also, use caution when posting any personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information includes but is not limited to - physical and/or email address, age, phone number, product serial number or credit card information. Furthermore, if any user asks you for personal information e.g. an account number, address, password or credit card number, do not provide it.
Changes to the Narrative Forum Guidelines
Thanks for being here and welcome to the Narrative Forums!